Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thinking of you


Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection


Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed




You said move on
Where do I go?



I guess second best
Is all I will know



Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you, thinking of you
What you would do if you were the one
Who was spending the night?
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes





You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter


Like a hard candy
With a surprise center


How do I get better?
Once I've had the best
You said there's tons of fish
In the water, so the waters I will test


He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself



You're the best, and yes I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it, I was burned
Oh, I think you should know


1 comment:

  1. I like your top, the simplicity and wispyness are great.

    artsysunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete